1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Winfast TV 2000XP Sound problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Grenge, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grenge

Grenge Thread Starter

I'm having some major issues with my Leadtek Winfast TV 2000 XP Deluxe video card. I am using PVR to tape TV programs to watch later, but when I set the scheduler it only taped once properly, missed the second day altogether and on the third and fouth day taped sound only. I have it set to tape MPEG-2 Optimal Quality. I also noticed that when I load Winfast PVR manually, the sound is muted, when I click on the button to turn the sound on it still doesn't work. If I click on the record button, the sound comes back up.
    I am downloading the latest version of the software now, but 18Mb is a bit slow on a 56k connection.
    My PC is a Duron 1.1G, 256Mb DDR RAM.
    Anyone know of any issues with this?

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Let's bump this one back to the top. Anyone have any ideas here?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165890

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice