Winfax Pro 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ivanjay

I am using Winfax Pro as a host on a Windows XP Service Pack 2 computer with clients also using Windows XP Service Pack 2. I am having a tremendous amount of trouble in getting these computers to connect to work properly. The software worked fine until a few weeks ago when one by one the computers started losing their connections. I have gotten error messages such as unable to connect RPC server and the error message now says something about user accounts. I am a very advanced computer user and have tried everything from disabling firewall software in Windows to adjusting user accounts. I just cannot figure it out.

If anyone has any suggestion they would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Ivan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online