1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Winfax PRO will not fax out

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by firegayl, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firegayl

firegayl Thread Starter

My winfax pro program which is essential to my business, will no longer fax out documents. I admit, I did make a change regarding not saving outbox faxes, and it seemed to start there. Can anyone possibly help me return to default settings. I have over 5 thousand numbers to fax out each month. If you can help and can walk me through this, please call me, Gayl, at . I don't know to save the current numbers so I am afraid to uninstall then install winfax again. I have an XP operating system.

Thanks.

2. JohnDavis

JohnDavis

check out getfaxing.com they have Live support options for WinFax PRO. They can assist you to get your WinFax working again

3. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Edited out your phone #

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/596918

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice