1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Winmorph question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by WButchar, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

So far, I'm having some fun with Winmorph. I understand somewhat how to use it and have been enjoying the results, but one thing has me stumped. When I show the video, it goes great but ends abruptly at the end of the warp. I would like the first and first and last image to be longer by at least a couple/few seconds, but haven't been able to figure out how to do this or if it can be done. Haven't found anything on line either. Is it possible in Winmorph or am I supposed to use another video editing program to do this?

Instructions for dummies would be nice.

Thanks.

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Maybe save as an avi (convert to) ... then make it a part of a movie made in W7s Movie Maker with before and after inserts ???
    Have you looked thru some of These Tutorials

3. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

Yeah, so far that's the plan. Just don't want to do that extra step for short clips. Thanks for the reply.

4. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    I understand ...
    But it looked to me like all the work was in WinMorph .. The easy part would be in WMM ...
    And how much extra fun I could have by adding sound .. etc ... :D :D

5. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

I tried copy/pasting the last frame several times, but that didn't work either. Yup! Guess I have to finish things off Movie Maker.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090284

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice