winmx please help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

skippyk

I am at my wits end. I downloaded winmx 3.31. When I go to connect it flashes yellow and says connecting. The problem is I have no idea what they are asking me when I set my "settings." I dont know anthing about TCP incoming, outgoing or any of that. I used to use the older version of winmx with no problem before uninstalling it. I have tried clearing all versions, including the tray. I have an ancient windows 95 that I am using and I have a cable internet connection. If you can help, PLEASE post or even email me at [email protected]. I guess all I need is for someone to "walk me through" the settings. I didnt have this problem last time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online