WinMX

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sdp3501

Shawn
i am using WinMx and many files are in another language and my system wont download them. most are japanese i think. is there any language support available for this program? i have a beta version and there arent many extra features available. this is a file sharing program that is very similar to limewire without being spyware.

Why not get Morpheus?

You can go download it from here!
I think its a much better program ... but you should as with all downloads, virus scan it before opening the files.

Savvy :)

I really like Morpheus & I've had them all.

sdp3501

Shawn
thanks savvy!! i love trying out new stuff....ill post back with my opinion! haha everyones got an opinion!!

BML

From my experience, try bearshare (bearshare.com)
or
gnucleus (gnucleus.com)

They are both good. I have tried WinMX and did not like the interface. Very crude. The others are more user-friendly.

Bruce

Ahhh! Too many leechers in morpheus! It seems like 90% of the people that use that program don't share anything, it drives me crazy! I use edonkey2000 , I been getting over 8 gigs every day for the last 4 months.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online