1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WinMX

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sdp3501, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sdp3501

sdp3501 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Shawn
    i am using WinMx and many files are in another language and my system wont download them. most are japanese i think. is there any language support available for this program? i have a beta version and there arent many extra features available. this is a file sharing program that is very similar to limewire without being spyware.

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

Why not get Morpheus?

You can go download it from here!
    I think its a much better program ... but you should as with all downloads, virus scan it before opening the files.

Savvy :)

I really like Morpheus & I've had them all.

3. sdp3501

sdp3501 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Shawn
    thanks savvy!! i love trying out new stuff....ill post back with my opinion! haha everyones got an opinion!!

4. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

great... I hope its what you're looking for... I really do like it.

Savvy :)

5. BML

BML

From my experience, try bearshare (bearshare.com)
    or
    gnucleus (gnucleus.com)

They are both good. I have tried WinMX and did not like the interface. Very crude. The others are more user-friendly.

Bruce

6. Ratfood

Ratfood

Ahhh! Too many leechers in morpheus! It seems like 90% of the people that use that program don't share anything, it drives me crazy! I use edonkey2000 , I been getting over 8 gigs every day for the last 4 months.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59734

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice