Winner Takes All

Guyzer

Guy
I had to make a trip to the dump today which is about 25 minutes away from where I live. On occasion I have been lucky to see an eagle or two when I'm down in the flats so I decided to take my camera along. Low and behold I came across a large group of them which consisted of at least 30 birds. I decided to pull on to a farm yard where they seemed to be gravitating towards and soon discovered why.

It seems the farmer is dumping his dead chickens in the back of the barn ( illegal ) and that's what the eagles were after.

During pp I removed the partial bird on the left because I found it very distracting but after some thought I left it alone so it could tell part of the story.
Things happened real fast and because I was sitting in the truck I wasn't in a decent position to get the entire bird.

And a 1/2 a mile down the road this herd of eagles were warming up in the morning sun.

Thanks for lookin'​

Nice job Guyzer. :)

They're few and far between around my area. The wife and I saw one the other day but was way to far away for a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online