WinXP Firewall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sto0

Hi, Im having issues with the windows XP firewall.. I have disabled it, to try and use BitTorrent.. Sometimes it will work (and the windows security alert says I should turn on my firewall) but sometimes the windows firewall seems to be on (no security alert) even though my connection settings say the firewall is turned off.

Is there a way to completely disable the firewall? I have turned it off in all settings for my internet connection.. but it appears to still turn on, atleast judging by what Windows Security Alerts tells me.

any suggestions?

You made your mistake by saying your using BitTorrent, I do not support P2P users, sorry it is a legal issue.

Yeah you want to use sites that allow loading up your pc with virus and spyware, then don't be surprised if it doesn't run real well in a short time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online