WinXP Folder views

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

omniflare

Alright. I'm going to try and paint this picture as best i can. so work with me here.

I'm using XP pro. When i open up a folder, and go to "Tools> Folder Options" i have "Show common tasks" checked. so that the blue screen on the left of any window i open is there.
Ok still with me?

what i would like to do, is rather than have THAT blue bar on the left appear every time i open a window, i would like to have an "explorer" like view to appear. Does that make sense? Like when you open up windows explorer you have the navigation plane on the left and the actual folders on the right?
Is that possible to make that the default view for all windows that open up?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online