WinXP Logon Screen doesn't appear!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fawaz

Hi,

This is the very first time ever that I'm posting a problem on a forum, so I strongly hope to get a solution...

My System:

Intel Pentium-4 1.7 Ghz
512 MB SDRAM
Motherboard=Intel Chipset D845GLLY

My Problem:

I'm having a strange problem...whenever I start my computer, the Windows loading screen shows up...but the next screen which is definitely the "Welcome to Windows" screen where you have to enter your Administrator password, doesn't show up. In fact, the whole screen goes BLACK, and it remains that way...

Though, strangely enough, sometimes this problem doesn't happen at all!!!

I don't know what to do, I need immediate help please!!!:(

Regards,

-Phenom

fawaz

That's not the problem. I have both options already checked in "Change the way users log on...." area.

:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online