winZip

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pbaz106

Could someone please give me the link to download free winzip 8.0
for windows 98

Pbaz106

Sorry it was evaluation versions,I just know I did not pay, also check the windows update for explorer update and found it, there is also alot of other updates should you download all update are remove them,and if you remove them next time you update will they come back

Thanks

Confusion reins.WinZip eval. runs out but still fully functional.I download updates cautiously,[email protected] time;if 1 gives problems,as they do,use add/remove programsand they
are cleanly uninstalled.The microsoft site may be confused with your update history,
but system scan will sort that out.Select the updates you want,the others are not downloaded so 'they won't come back' to haunt you.

Pbaz106

Kitch, I went to link you provided to download winzip 8.0
where do I download this to.
Also after download can you give me step by step as to what to do next?

It doesn't matter where you download it to, as long as you can find it after.
Then just double click the file, run Setup & follow the prompts.

Pbaz106

Kitch, Thank you I have not done this yet but consider this solved as you have answered my question.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online