1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

winzip

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by tad214, Jan 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tad214

tad214 Thread Starter

Hello All
    Need an answer to this question. I have a k-6 300,win98 with 2 harddrive. The first hd is 800md-C the second hd is 540md-D after downloan winzip and install it to my D-drive I can't get back in the D-drive.
    When I click on the D-drive I get the error message:
    program not found
    windows cannot find setup.exe
    This program is needed for opening files of type "file"
    Location of setup.exe
    C:\
    Thank for any help

2. Dark Star

Dark Star

When you downloaded winzip it downloaded to your "C" drive and that is the reason the error message

program not found
    windows cannot find setup.exe
    This program is needed for opening files of type "file"
    Location of setup.exe
    C:\

You can go to file find and type in "winzip" (no quotes) a do a search in My Computer and verify where it is that winzip and it's setup.exe installed to.

DS

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64936

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice