1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wired Gaming Mouse for Laptop any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Games' started by yoboby, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. yoboby

yoboby Thread Starter

I'm looking to buy a wired mouse to play games and general stuff on my laptop.

Any ideas on what I should buy.

Thanks in advance.

2. yoboby

yoboby Thread Starter

3. gaftop1

gaftop1

you don't need any special mouse for gaming on a laptop. any usb mouse should work

4. yoboby

yoboby Thread Starter

ya I know i just need a mouse for my laptop. any suggestions

5. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

Any mouse made by logitech is probably going to be a good choice
    I like the MX series myself and if I were buying one today would go for the MX 518 (currently using a MX500 and am to cheap to go up to a laser).

and don't laugh at all the extra buttons, if you're into shooters or even RPGs you will find things to map them all to.

6. yoboby

yoboby Thread Starter

thanks a lot darquemist I'm going to check the mx518 it looks really nice and the extra buttons are going to be useful. Thanks

7. z414a4d

z414a4d

I game alot, and I use the logitech G5 gaming mouse. I dont know if you are into FPS like I am, but if you are, this is great because it comes with a set of weights 7 2g weights and 7 1.7g weights you can distribute on a card that slides into the mouse for precise sniping action. Also has a + and - button for speeding up and down the mouse sensitivity quickly. A real winner :)..

con: for a a laptop, it may be a little big, but worth it.

8. JMarch123

JMarch123

mx518 classic, and owns. :-O

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/565506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice