wireless and my dell inspiron mini

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hajy

i have new router 300n sitecom x3 300mbps i connected all my laptops but the Dell White Slimed Inspiron Mini Nickelodeon Edition i couldn't connect it says ( network security key mismatch) and im sure its the right one ... :( really i need hellp here

Mr: terrynet

TerryNet

Terry
Delete the wireless profile and try again. If that doesn't work disable encryption on the router and try. If successful you can probably re-enable encryption and reconnect.

Hajy

im so soory but i dont know how to do that i went to control panel then admin. tools then services i couldnt find wlan util,
thx for the reply

Hajy

im so sorry but im not much with this how to delete it and from where

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online