1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wireless audio mixer

Discussion in 'Networking' started by hopenhim, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopenhim

hopenhim Thread Starter

Hi I am trying to hook up a wireless projector and connect an old audio mixer to my Laptop wireless and in sync so that I can operate the projector video and audio from my laptop anywhere in the room. I have a 30' by 60' sanctuary in my church an old audio mixer hooked up to key board, mics and speakers and one cordless mic. I am considering purchasing a Epson Powerlite 96W Projector and the optional wireless LAN module but wondered if there was a way to hook up a Epson EX7210 projector wireless as it does not accept the optional wireless LAN module. Also we currently have a great singer and no musicians so I am trying to find church presentation software that would include lyrics, background effects and music to accompany our singer. In great need of help. Thanks.

2. hopenhim

hopenhim Thread Starter

Hi I decided I better skip the wireless, I heard that there are many things that can go wrong with wireless such as signals being interrupted by cell phones and other wireless devices so I am going hard wire. Thanks! Jayce

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089281

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice