Wireless-B Network Adaptor WLAN Monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ketsueki13

im having a problem with the program for my Linksys card... i had a problem with it and had to roll back to get it read the card at all... that fixed that but caused another problem... everytime i open the WLAN monitor program i get an error every few seconds for as long as it is on the status tab... the error reads simply "cannot find AVI" i think it means the animation shown when it shows the status... but im not sure where thats stored or where to find the file...

ketsueki13

i have to delete it first... i cant install over it and i didnt really want to have to do that
but... if i have to i will... i jjust need to find out where the driver is to delete it...

L

Lightning

Why can't you install over the top? And you don't delete a driver by locating the files and deleting them. You remove the device from Device Manager.

ketsueki13

ok... the problem isnt the driver its the WLAN monitor... i tried to uninstall it... but when i did it says a file is missing... and when i try to install it says that it is already installed and closes... im not sure what to do seeing as i cant install or uninstall the program and going with out it is difficult because i go between 2 networks...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online