Wireless Bluetooth Earphones

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Drdoom123

So Everytime I turn on bluetooth, I see two devices pop up with the same name which are two different sides of my headphones. IDK why it doesn't pop up as one and I watch a bunch of YouTube tutorials that couldn't help me. If u know a fix, please let me know below!

There is no "fix" for this as it's normal for many stereo Bluetooth streaming devices to occur in pairs - one for the left channel and the other for the right.

Drdoom123

Maybe, but in the begging my earphones connected to Bluetooth together as one and now they connect separate as different channels, that's why I'm asking for help

Then I would first check at the manufacturer's website to get the latest drivers/app. All sorts of weird things can occur if an existing device driver/app "goes wonky," and they do occasionally.

However, the real question is whether the device is still performing as it should. You could easily have received an OTA update that now allows you to see the two channels separated, but if it's handling the music (or any sound) playing through them as usual then, again, there's nothing that should be done as there's nothing to fix.

TerryNet

Terry
I have no experience with Android nor with your unidentified headphones, but a general "rule" is that "corruption happens."

I would on both the headphones and Android device do whatever is necessary to forget/reset/unpair the pairing(s) and then pair them "fresh."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online