1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wireless card problem - plz help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by desichhokri, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desichhokri

desichhokri Thread Starter

Pleasssseee....could someone help me out----

The problem probably began from-- I installed a wireless card in my PC (getnet), and i somehow got the internet connection which kept on disconnecting after every 2-3 minutes. Then I remembered i haven't restarted it at all, so when i tried to start it again, it just got stuck while booting. It was a trouble getting in to the safe mode as well,then in safe mode un-installed the wireless card, still had trouble getting back to safe mode as well........ after different hit and trial.....that is sometimes removing the card, sometimes attaching the modem cable.....don't know what was actually working but somehow finally got in the normal mode and got the connection back, but i know if I shut down the computer, i won't be able to get back.

At the moment I have got the wireless card removed, and m in the normal mode.........but i can remember somewhere during this I had actually installed the wireless CD again........
    the fear is if i shut down the computer or do something else I might not be able to ask anyone on this forum

PLease please help me to get out of the problem as well as please advise where was I wrong in the installation, as I desperately need to fix this wireless card in the pc. Please let me know if you guys need any info regarding this card or the pc.........plzzz help

thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!