1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wireless connected,LED glowing green,But unable to access page

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ramkumar123, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ramkumar123

ramkumar123 Thread Starter

Wireless connected,LED glowing green,But unable to access Internet pages.

TELKOM N300 ADSL ROUTER ,PROBLEM OCCURRED LAST ONE WEEK.kINDLY ASSIST ON IT.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

I've started your own thread for you here. Please don't post a request for help in a totally unrelated thread.

If you really have a connection and unable to access "Internet pages" you probably have a firewall blocking your browser(s).

3. ramkumar123

Sorry bra ,i mistakenly posted, can u please guide me ,how to unblock this firewall.Its really helps me lot

4. ramkumar123

Its already firewall was off,but unable to access web pages.Kindly assist on it

5. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

What firewall? Many will still block even when "off," especially if corrupted or part of a security suite whose data definitions are out of date.

6. ramkumar123

not even my lap,its not connected to all of my friends for last one week,suddenly it was happened,i suspect some settings changed,but i cant find solutions for that,how to verify all settings related to internet access.?

7. ramkumar123

HELLO ,please any one resolve my problem.i tired of calling this bloddy telkom guys.Kindly any one assise me to resolve this issues

8. ramkumar123

Hello ,in this world no one is there to help me to resolve this problems.Shame on u guys

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1060801