wireless desktop adaptor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sandave003

hello, I had d-link dw510 pci wireless desktop adaptor, i'm using vista sp2 64bit operation system, due to some problem before yesterday in my operating system I was lead to format my system after which my wireless desktop adapter was not working , twice trice i uninstalled and installed i used windows to update the driver(up-to-date) but problem wasn't fixed yet

problem is when i go to device manger i can find there device is "enabled" but when i come to network properties there it says "disabled" when i try enabling it says enabled but same moment disables, i couldn't figure out mistake committed by me and specifically there is not error message. It was working fine before this format and I tried unpluging from Motherboard and switched it back, no use. help me to solve this issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online