1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wireless hookup

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by beja711, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beja711

beja711 Thread Starter

I have a laptop that I cant get the internet to work.. I have hooked up my wirless modem to my att modem, the way the guy told me to.. but I lose internet on both my laptop and my desktop. is there some thing that I am not doing I know very little about computer . is there something I should do to my desktop to get it to work. please help

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi beja711, and welcome to TSG.

Most of the members here are not clairvoyant and we have no idea what some guy may have told you. Can you please give us the connection details as well as the brands and model numbers of the modems and routers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!