1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wireless Intellimouse Explorer Can't Be Removed

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NANO2ND, Aug 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NANO2ND

NANO2ND Thread Starter

I have been trying to remove my Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer from my computer. I thought this would be easy but has turned out to be impossible. I removed the receiver to the mouse from my usb port and rebooted. Trouble I'm having is I can't reboot. When the computer starts up all I get is my graphic card info and that's it. I have to plug the receiver in before the startup sequence will continue. Intellipoint software installed, not installed, no difference. Any suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/259622

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice