1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wireless Internet troubles. Sent and Recieved.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JamesJD125, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesJD125

JamesJD125 Thread Starter

Hi i have to computers. 1 upstairs and one downstairs so we got wireless.
    i'm using the D-Link DSL-G604T router. and it's been playing up. upstairs has not been working i get error messages on my browser like. 'Cannot Connect to Server' and i''ve that when it's not working and i open the status page of my wireless the sent packets digit is going up as normal (1-20ish) a second. and the received packets digit is going up 1-2 every 30 seconds. i don't know if this has anything to do with it not working but when it does they both go up about 20-40 a second. the one downstairs seems to be working fine. it's connect straight through the router and doesn't use wireless.
    anyone help? similiar Problems??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice