Wireless internet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

darnestown07

Toshiba Satellite X205 S9349. Windows Vista. Was using Verizon DSL with no problems. One week ago needed wireless access. VZN sent USB modem 720 Qualcomm 3GCDMA. (Novatel Wireless M6800A Raptor, Model EXPDE720). I installed the Novatel software. Since then, I can always connect to my home page on the internet and get 4 green bars but it is dormant from there on--I can't connect to any site. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online