Wireless messaging device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Royal_Flush

I trade stock index futures. I now have my charting software set up with an indicator which triggers perhaps twice a day. When it does so I enter my buy/sell orders. It also plays an audio file when the indicator triggers. Presently this is fed through an amplifier and speakers so that if I am in the room or the adjacent room I will hear it. I would like more freedom of mobility. I was thinking of using 2 digital phones on intercom; placing one by the speaker and carrying the other around with me. It occurs to me that there may be a better solution.:rolleyes:

Get a few pairs of two-way radios used by campers, set them to the same frequency and scatter them around the house. Turn them all on but keep them in the chargers most of the time (they discharge pretty quickly.) They can be found on sale for about $20 a pair and you only need the cheapest you can find. You don't need a license if used at the lower power.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online