1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wireless Mouse work with Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jerold, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerold

Jerold Thread Starter

My wife just got a new laptop. It's one of the 13" sizes, so it's got only 2 USB ports but it has an internal Bluetooth card.

I'm thinking of gettinh a wireless mouse - Logitech VX Nano, specifically. I was looking thru it's details online and I can't figure out if wireless mice can connect via BT or is that little USB wireless dongle that it comes with work on a different frequency or something specific for wireless mice.

Thanks.

2. Mollie

Mollie

The Logitech VX Nano is not a bluetooth mouse. If you want a bluetooth mouse, you must purchase one made specifically to connect via bluetooth.

If you did a Google search with the words "bluetooth mouse," (w/out the quotes), here are the results you would get :D :

http://www.google.com/search?q=bluetooth+mouse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Good luck!

Mollie

P.S. The link above may appear with a smilie in the middle of it - it won't post any other way unless I disable smilies; however, if you click on the link, it still works. :cool:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/815165

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice