Wireless-N Repeater

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jazz1232

i have my wireless repeater connected to my WiFi. My WiFi is set to power off my WiFi every night around 3 in the morning. It powers back o. Around 7:30 I. The morning. My repeater always lose connect to my WiFi after being off over night, but don’t lose connection to WiFi if I just turned the WiFi off for 2 minutes then turn it back on, I must reset my repeater every day so it may connect to my WiFi, I never had to do this with my NETGEAR extender, why do have to do that with the Wireless-N WiFi Repeater?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Why are you shutting down for only 4 1/2 hours?

Jazz1232

The socket is set to turn of around time, it’s all on a timer, why won’t the repeater pick the signal back up when the WiFi come back on?

TerryNet

Terry
why won’t the repeater pick the signal back up when the WiFi come back on?
You'll probably need to ask the manufacturer or designer or developer. My guess is that it stops looking for the signal after some (probably short) period of time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online