1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wireless Peap Attack - Preparation

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by ckwong, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ckwong

ckwong Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Good morning, this is the first forum I ever see that windows and linux could be in the same tech forum. This is really awesome:).

I am a security researcher doing a lot of testing and gaining experience from a lot of comment from other. Here I would like to share some of the video clip I had prepare and please do share your thought.The reason I am writing this article is as you know microsoft have launch a product that known as direct access. Although I am Microsoft fan, but I am not agree on the approach. Here I would like to hear some of your comment

Part 1 of 3
    <content removed>

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

This is a technical forum. Blogging and random discussion belongs elsewhere. If you have a problem, post it and we will try to help.

3. ckwong

ckwong Thread Starter

Hi there,

Of course , I would need some help in sharing the windows direct access security. Probably you could share some of it as part of knowledge sharing. Looking forward on your reply.

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

What does your Subject Thread have to do with Microsoft's Direct Access. It just looks like any other VPN solution.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!