wireless speaker

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jojoshiv

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A9-9400 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G, AMD64 Family 21 Model 112 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 7638 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 916 GB (853 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0WJM4N
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

QUESTION: How to have 2 wireless sreakers on same computer.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You appear to have a Dell Inspiron 5565 laptop.
Is that correct?

If you provide a detailed description of those 2 wireless speakers, someone here may be able to help you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

jojoshiv

yes it is Dell 5565. I have 2 wireless polaroid speakers 1 will sync and play but when I try to add another one it will not sync and interfears with one playing

plodr

Liz
I'm fairly certain what you want to do is not possible.
You can not run two bluetooth speakers at the same time from a laptop.
You can run a few different bluetooth devices at the same time like a mouse, keyboard, speaker but only one of the same type.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online