1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wireless stopped after Crash

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rajrana007, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajrana007

rajrana007 Thread Starter

Hello,

I have a HP pavilion dv9010tx laptop
    Windows XP professional Service pack 2

I was working on Adobe Premiere and had a film on render, suddenly the PC crashed when restarted i found that Mcafee antivirus and wireless connection not working

It says Windows cannot configure this wireless connection.

If you have enabled another program to manage this wireless connection, use that software (I havent installed any such software)

If you want Windowss to configure this wireless connection, start
    the wireless zero configuration service. For information about starting the
    wzc service, see article 871122 in the microsoft knowledge base on the
    microsoft.com website.

I tried switching the WZC service on from the services but it says failed due to dependancy crap then i also tried changing the Regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SYSTEM>CONTROLSET001>Services>Ndisuio changed start value from 4 to 1,2,3 tried all of em and restarted it each time and then tried starting the WZC again but dint work.

at last i thought now wld be the time to run the magic of Hijackthis i downloaded hijackthis and tried running it but the explorer window freezes, then i have to restart explorer :cry: (we should atleast have a cry smilie)

I desperately need your help as i m stuck very badly.

I tried doing everything possible to get it on again, but in wain.

NEED DESPERATE HELP

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700846

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice