Wireless Streaming to Sony TV

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrmalabo

I'm trying to set up my system so I can stream HD video to my Sony Bravia KDL55-EX710 TV from my Sony Vaio laptop via my Wireless router.

I have set up my wireless system to access internet etc ok and the Sony TV has the WiFi dongle fitted.
It connects to the WiFi system ok but it cannot show any of the media files on the laptop.

I have set the laptop to share all files on the Home Network.

I'm sure it's something stupid I'm doing but can't think why it's not accessing the laptop media files.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

etaf

Wayne
you will probably need to go via the media Server - Sony has one by default and should see the vaio laptop
However, I have found TVersity to be a great server
http://tversity.com/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online