wirless connection on wird network

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alexgraham

i have a wired network but have just bought nintendo dsi xl and want to connect to the internet wierlessly , can i do this with the same router .
myoperating system is windows vista home premiuTech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor, x64 Family 16 Model 2 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3069 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 371753 MB, Free - 226907 MB; D: Total - 9797 MB, Free - 1322 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., NARRA3
Antivirus: PC Cleaners, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabledm , my router is a dlink

etaf

Wayne
exact model of the Dlink router - do you know if wireless - may have a light on the front named wlan - which may be on or off

also written on a label on the bottom of the router may be the wireless details

SSID
Passcode

if that is on the label- then it will have wireless

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online