Wish someone made an html plugin for notepad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jVirus

Anyone else here think it would be nice to have a plugin for notepad that made certain tags different colors? Just a thought. It is fun seeing the colors, I think. :) Maybe someone knows of a program like that already. Any takers?

Among the millions, I use Edit Plus.

You can edit what color a cetain type of tag is if you don't like the default colors.

Will have to take a look around & see what I can find on "Edit Plus". This is first time I'd heard of it.

======

UPDATE: OUCH! Just got look at the $$ they want for it. Anyone know of Freeware program that'll do this? Using W9SE; IE5.50

http://www.editplus.com/

I used to use rogsoft notepad+, but edit plus is so much better. Load quick also.

Metapad is good too, but takes longer to load.

Arachnophilia is another good one.

HTML KIT of coures is another one.

Ultra Edit 32 is another good one.

Whu not try out some HTML editor like 1st Page 2000 or NoteTab Light?

I have a very good experience with 1st Page 2000 (http://www.evrsoft.com), except that one of the bundled scripts contain a virus. Any updated anti-virus will be able to remove it. So its not a problem.

I think Netscape Composer has a code view window wherein you can write raw HTML and the tags are color coded.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online