1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WLAN button on compaq presario

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gnba, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnba

gnba Thread Starter

I have the above notebook and my WLAN button will not stay engaged. I am writing simply to ask if anyone knows if this is a common problem with these machines. I bought it new at Best Buy about 8 months ago. I did not get the extended service agreement. this problem first occurred a couple of days after my 30 day warranty expired. I took it back to Best Buy the next day and the button was working properly. the person at the repair desk at Best Buy said these machines are known to have this issue, however I have not heard anything about it since. The WLAN button worked fine until yesterday. online chats with HP were no help. I will take it to a repair shop to get it fixed. I would just like to find out if anyone has heard or knows if this is a common problem with these machines....thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/862177

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice