1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wma write protected

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by okine4real, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okine4real

okine4real Thread Starter

i talked about a file that would not play on my Pc. then i asked for help here on how to converting it to an Mp3 file ... but not knowing its against the rules here ....so my question is while would a WMA write Protected File not play. NOTE i tried converting it to an MP3 file bcos when i play the file there would be know Audio... But files previously installed on my pc plays fine. I noted this problem cos i copy the WMA file from a hard drive to my pc......Help

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

The file may be licensed only for play on your PC.

3. okine4real

okine4real Thread Starter

the file plays buy know audio......even when i transfer a file to another pc from my pc, it would play but know Audio....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919735

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice