WMP 11 problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

toxinsnake

my windows media player has a slight problem if it even is called a problem, whenever I press play, an alphabetical list of music starts playing.

Is there a way to disable this?

I don't know about fixing it permanently, but what I would suggest doing, if you don't want it to play alphabetically, would be to Play > Shuffle. (Or Ctrl + H)
I don't know what version of WMP I have, though, so I can't promise things work the same for the latest version.

Aha! I found something else out. If you go to your Library, at the top of the list of music are the categories. If you click on one category (like, artist) it will automatically arrange your list of music alphabetically by that category. (IE if you click artist, it will arrange the list in alphabetical order by artist)

toxinsnake

My player also has another problem, whenever I close it, I see the window close but the audio still plays.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online