WMP 11 Upgrade

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobusse

Unable to upgrade to wmp 11.
I get error c00d2afb which leads to 80070005.
I tried several reboot,validation of two keys without any success.
It seems some video providers will only accept the 11 version,otherwise I was happy with version 10.
thanks
nota: I tried as well larrycleve advice regarding SubInACL dated 30.12.06,but didn't work either.

bobusse

t bone said:
is the trouble with validating your windows at the update site ?
No,validation goes all right,same with download of the installer for WMP 11.
Then installation starts,goes along for sometimes and then I get an error message saying "installation could not be completed".
Microsoft next indicates error C00D2AFB which in turn leads to 80070005 error code.
I tried various solutions found on the forum,so far unsuccessful.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts