1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wmp non-responsive(dvd player),L.click non responsive, slow 2 download of web sights.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by underdog3396, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdog3396

underdog3396 Thread Starter

xp home edition, avg free download,firefox default browser... scanned with secunia p.s.i. for latest pathches/upgrades. windows firewall with avg used for security.
    Problem 1) left click slow to respond or non resposive .i must double click by tapping touch pad. right click seems to work ok.
    2)wmp will not open when dvd disc inserted into player or wmp opens with half the screen NOT displayed and still unresponsive. (WMP WILL WORK when i play video from my downloads)
    3)firfox(default browser) AND IE browser somtimes become unresposive and crash. OR are very slow to download a website.
    4) when i "X" out of a window the screen will some or most times close slow..screen will close from top to bottom slow like a curtain closing!
    i updated and scanned with avg anti-virus( free download version). problem remains. Please help tech titans!!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/848133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice