WMP plays sound files, but won't follow hyperlinks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jetlag5549

My Vista notebook recently completed a minor software "upgrade" ha,ha and now when I click the WMP links on web pages there is a brief, unreadable message that flashes faster than the speed of light then disappears, but no activation of the link. I can save the link and past it into the URL of my browser, then it plays, but web site hyperlinks do not open.
Suggestions, other than returning to me beloved XP, or picking a restore point?
thanks in advance.

I think the problem is your software"upgrade",you can uninstall that prodram,if you can't do that ,maybe you should fing a restore point

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online