WMP11 displays incorrect mp3 time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ArmoredCavalry

As it said in the title, some of my mp3's are displaying the incorrect time in wmp11.
Many of them are displayed as being only 48 seconds long, when they are in fact over two minutes.
The songs play perfectly fine, and so it hasn't bothered me too much until now. I tried burning a CD via WMP11, and the songs only copied up to 48 seconds.
I know I could just burn the songs via Nero, but that would involve browsing through multiple folders, looking for the right songs.
The songs are all mp3's encoded at 128 kbps VBR. It seems that Variable Bit Rate may having something to do with the issue?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online