WMV Problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Robert the Bruce

Banned
A friend has sent me an e-mail in WMV format. When I try to open the file I get the following message - 'This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel'. Now, I'm not even sure what this message means far less solving the problem. Can anyone help ?

TerryNet

Terry
It's a video file. Strange that is has no association, but try playing it with Windows Media Player or any other similar media players.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online