Women Rule Roost!

Who Rules The Roost In Your Home?

• I am a woman age 18-40. I rule the roost!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I am a woman age 41-100. I rule the roost!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I am a man age 18-40. I rule the roost!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a man age 41-100. I rule the roost!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • We rule equally age 18-40!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We rule equally age 41-100!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

twinofangelize56

I came across this article and thought it was interesting!

Who really rules the roost in your home? There's a small quiz here to compare to the National Trends! How do you fare?

Article Here

Don't forget to take my poll just for fun! And feel free to explain your opinion!

the only woman in my house will be 17 in december :p
she'd rule if she could....but i won't let her :D

most of the time ;)

Drabdr

Brad
I like the line from My Big Fat Greek Wedding (paraphrased):

Tis true, the man is the head of the house. But the woman is the neck, thus turning the head wherever she wishes!:cool:
This reminds me of the Man Song::D

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
The survey also found 43% of men don't have the final say in any of those decisions; they either share decision-making or defer to their partners.

"Across all decision-making realms, it tilts to the woman,"says Rich Morin, lead author of the study, being released today.
Part of the reason I am afraid of what may happen if McCain/Palin win the election. :eek:

Part of the reason I am afraid of what may happen if McCain/Palin win the election. :eek:
I suppose it's too much to hope for a fatal heart attack from a guy who's younger than Reagan was in his second term, so this'll have to suffice. :p

I had a girlfriend asking to move in with me. Power comes from being able to say "No"(which, paradoxically, is relevant to this thread - women can say no to sex, that's why they have the power in that department). And I never really cared much for power. But recently, I've found that it's one of the things that makes me look more attractive to women.

Life is full of strange paradoxes. When you don't want something, you appear to be more powerfull, which gives you more easy access to that which you don't want.

Just for kicks, I'd like to ask some of the guys reading this thread to refuse to give their wife or girlfriend sex. Or just hold off a bit. It makes the whole experience way more entertaining. :p

I make all the decision in ourrelationship. I just ask her what i should decide first. Its easier that way :)

twinofangelize56

That is too funny, BF!

Men saying no.... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Sorry! Too funny!

Now go call your girlfriend up and take her out to dinner tonight! And maybe this time for kicks... you buy! LOL!!!! I am sorry! Too funny!!!!

I make all the decision in ourrelationship. I just ask her what i should decide first. Its easier that way :)
That's a cop out. I learned long ago you gotta be strong with the gals. That's why i have her exactly where she wants me :rolleyes:(y)

I had a girlfriend asking to move in with me. Power comes from being able to say "No"(which, paradoxically, is relevant to this thread - women can say no to sex, that's why they have the power in that department). And I never really cared much for power. But recently, I've found that it's one of the things that makes me look more attractive to women.

Life is full of strange paradoxes. When you don't want something, you appear to be more powerfull, which gives you more easy access to that which you don't want.

Just for kicks, I'd like to ask some of the guys reading this thread to refuse to give their wife or girlfriend sex. Or just hold off a bit. It makes the whole experience way more entertaining. :p
Total agreement. When you don't want anything at all of what someone else has to offer, you have nothing to lose. Having nothing to lose gives power. It's just so darn hard work not wanting.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online