Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Won’t turn on

480 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
So I tried to open google for school, and it simply wouldn’t open, so I naturally shut it off. When I waited a While, it didn’t work. So I restarted it. When I restarted it it still didn’t work. So I waited a while and then I restarted it again. But when I went to go open my computer. It would noWhile, it didn’t work. So I restarted it. When I restarted it it still didn’t work. So I waited a while and then I restarted it again. But when I went to go open my computer, It wouldn’t open. A few moments later, I see the apple symbol come on, and I see that it’s rebooting. I waited two hours and there still wasn’t any success. I then Shut it off,And rebooted it again. When I open up the computer, it was showing these weird hacker like things, but the Apple logo was still there. Then a glitch and said your probleAnd rebooted it again. When I open up the computer, it was showing these weird hacker like things, but the Apple logo was still there. Then a glitch and said you had A problem and press any key for it to restart again. I press the key and it went back to the glitch it was before the Apple logo and where the weird hacker things were. Then it just repeats and repeats and repeats. I really need to fix this computer before my dad gets home because he will kill me if he found out I broke ouA problem and press any key for it to restart again. I press the key and it went back to the glitch it was before the Apple logo and where the weird hacker things were. Then it just repeats and repeats and repeats. I really need to fix this computer before my dad gets home because he will kill me if he found out I broke The computer. (he won’t actually kill me it’s a metaphor LOL)Someone please please help! :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello!

I am still trying to decipher your message as it seems like a lot of it has been copied and pasted all over.

Typically when you boot up a Mac from a force shut down, then it will it checks and balances which can take longer to boot up.

Can you please confirm what the computer does now when you start the machine from shut off mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.