Wonder who has Funniest Signature

loony_taz00

I wonder who ahs the funniest signature in this forum, I have seen soem weird ones

Ciberblade said:
The contessa used to have the funniest....but she removed it :(
Which one............. "Save the Whales........collect the whole set" ...........that one ?? :D

I've always thought Di's "God bless Canada..." one is pretty funny. :) And my "Experience" line too.

Jeckler said:
I've always thought Di's "God bless Canada..." one is pretty funny. :) And my "Experience" line too.
LOL Thanks, Jeckler!! I like your signature.... more than one brand of doohickey. (y) Whose signature is it..... something about showing up to work and always giving 12%? It's someone I talk to all the time, so now I feel like a jerk.....

Guyzer

Guy
I can't remember who's it was and also can't find it but it said something about liking bunnys and his fav flower was a ???. That one ripped me to pieces every time I saw it.

moonmist said:
Sorry girlie...........i never really got that one :D
Maybe the context is what makes it funny, but to me, it's something that you'd say to someone who's in like, the seventh grade or something. And here's Lance, the greatest, strongest cyclist in the world saying it. :D Just cracks me up.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online