Wont connect to the internet

Adam2

I have a hp pavillion an i have been using my cell phone hotspot for a year with no problems 2 days ago i was online an all the sudden it qent off line an said the cant connect to the internet an i ran dianostics but it says something seems to be blocking your connection i need hwlp but i dont have any money [phone number deleted by mod] if you can help me plz call

Last edited by a moderator:

TerryNet

Terry
Some of the Rules to which you just agreed are hard to remember, but this one isn't:

Keep Support in the Forums

For the safety of our members, we must require that all technical support take place in the forums and not allow assistance be given via email or private message. This offers the opportunity for peer-review with the hope that any potential harmful advice can be corrected. Having problems and solutions publicly visible may also help someone in the future who is experiencing the same issue(s). If you're looking for live support, there are other (paid) sites that provide that service. Also, due to the risks involved, we also do not allow live remote control of computers by our volunteers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online