Won't install

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

woodyg

I have a Fuji A330 Finepix camera. I somehow got the software messed up. Finepixviewer
istalls fine but when it comes to ImageMixer VCD2 it won't install. It gives me a window that asks if Iwant to delete the file and it's components. I can't uninstall either.I get the same results. I called Fuji and was told there might be a problem with "shared resousces"
Can anyone get me started looking for these?

I've the same camera [its my quick 'n dirty caving camera... ;)]. Anyhow, I've actually quit using that software, as there is no need for it, IMHO. I just d/l the images into a folder, and then 'play' w/ them w/ other programs/applications. Sorry, not giving you an answer to your problem, but its another avenue that may work for you too.

woodyg

I'm leaning toward that. Ican d/l the pics with Finepix and send them elsewhere for processing. Any recommendations for software. I would like a program to burn DVDs to view on TV. I don't do a lot of manipulation so Imagemixer was OK.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online