1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Won't let me listen to music :(

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Isiah4031, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Isiah4031

Isiah4031 Thread Starter

Good afternoon

I was refer here from other forum and hopefully you can help me.

I try to listen to an few music files I have on my computer and for some reason my music program won't load. It says program is not responding.. I have not had any problems b4..

Here is some info

I use Music Match Jukebox (MMJ) and Windows Media player (WMP)

When I click on an MMJ file in my music folder the hour glasses comes up but it doesn't do anything .. I try going to MMJ from my programs menu and the hour glasses comes up and doesn't do anything

On the WMP I click on one of my music files but it will play about 5 seconds and it will then pop up and say program not responding.. I also trying open an MMJ file in WMP and it does the same thing

I put an CD in and it open up WMP and when I clicked any where in the WMP area and blank white box comes up and says program not responding but it keeps playing the same note over and over

I have done several scans and stuff and nothing has been found..

I have Windows XP

If you need more info please let me know

Thanks for your help in this matter :)

Thanks for all your help on this matter [​IMG]

2. johnebadbak

johnebadbak

First reinstall the programs that don't respond.Also tell us what type of soundfile you want to play e.g. mp3, wav or other types..

3. Isiah4031

Isiah4031 Thread Starter

Good evening/morning

I reinstall MusicMatch and I am not having any problems... I can play all music types of music (mid and wma) files now

Thanks again.. If ya need more info let me know

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/994845