1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

won't save passwords for only some sites

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by saloncuts, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. saloncuts

saloncuts Thread Starter

Weird thing happening now. some sites will save my login information, like this one. Then others won't. Never had trouble with roboform before. could login once and it was good almost all day. Now, when I close IE8 and go back in, roboform won't save the info & I have to put in password again. Why would that just start happening? One thing, when one site was tryingto help me with keeping it logged in after I click remember me, he asked if I was running firefox. I said that it was IE8, and that I used to have firefox but removed it. Doesn't show up when clicking add/remove programs. Please help.

2. saloncuts

saloncuts Thread Starter

?anyone?

3. CampusGirl

CampusGirl

its better you use google chrome, its faster and wont have problem with saving pw's or having to type 'em. :p

4. saloncuts

saloncuts Thread Starter

Here's what's happening. I need to know why. I click on roboform and enter password. it works until I closed IE8. Then I click roboform and it makes me reenter my password. As long as I stay on IE8, it works. It never did this until last week. It also won't save my password on another site andmakes me log in, but not all the time. This site and lots others keep me logged in until I log out. Why would this just start happening? Something with cookies? Would it be a virus or something? IT's very strange why it would start now? Please help.:eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/949894