Word 07 Mail Merge issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SacredIngrid

We just upgraded (if you call it that) to Word 07 from 03 (which I loved). I am trying to do a merge into Word using an Excel spreadsheet saved as a CSV as my data. It seems that only half of the data merges into my document and there is no logical reason why. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I would try copying the data to a new spreadsheet and see if the problem still occurs.

I have found that 2007 is very buggy, but quite good at resolving itself.

I am doing some searching to see if i can come up with anything else. I'll let you know if i come up across anything

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online