Word 2000 and Address book

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xraylady65

When trying to print mailing labels. I put all my addresses in the Microsoft works 2000 address book, I can not get word to use that address book. how do I get it to use it. you can contact me directly through yahoo messenger with this same ID. I do much better with one on one direction than to follow out written directions. Thank you very much.

Anne Troy

Anne
I don't think you're going to get that to happen, xray. Here's what I'd do:
Try saving that address book as a CSV (comma-delimited) file. I don't know what format Works puts the files in, but Works isn't compatible with much of anything...

Anne Troy

Anne
Open the *database* and hit File-Save as. See what the different options are. Is CSV one of them?

xraylady65

Do you use any of the messengers.. i am xraylady65 on yahoo.... xraylady49677 on msn and 36888338 on ICQ

The same problem was reported by alamal to whom I made the following reply -"I had the same problem after Windows 98. The Microsoft Tech people tell you that the Address feature does not function on current versions. If someone can tell me or alamal how to address an envelope from Works Address Book, I certainly will be grateful. I have spent endless hours ploughing through Microsoft Tips, Forums etc. etc. and still feel that it is not possible now as it used to be with '98 versions"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online